DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - PROJECT 2

 21 May 2025 - 2 July 2025 ( Week 5 - Week 10 )

Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging | Taylor's University

Table of contents

PROJECT 2

1. Project 2A

Week 5 - E-portfolio



2. Project 2B

Mood Board

Week 6 - E-portfolio


POSTER 1

POSTER 2

POSTER 3

   

Sketches

Week 7 - E-portfolio


Final Posters

Week 9 - E-portfolio


Overall Visual and Honor's Template

Week 10 - 
E-portfolio




3. Reflections

The double exposure exercise in Project 2A has improved my technical skills for Adobe Photoshop. Moreover, I can apply what I've learned in the second part of the project. I got to use the tools I learned in double exposure to make the robotic mask and hands realistic. 

The continuous weekly step-by-step process of Project 2B helped me reflect on my progress every week. I learned a lot throughout the 5 weeks of the second half through my research, working together with my classmates, and getting feedback from my lecturer. 

I made a lot of mistakes through the process. I've had a hard time remembering all the instructions and rules the Honors Competition has set. However, after confirming with my lecturer, all my doubts have cleared. 

Overall, I can say that I got the visual that I wanted. Even though it might not be as perfect as I imagined, I am still pleased with my final poster to take it to the next step for animation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Advanced Typography - Task 2: Key Artwork & Collateral