DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - WEEK 5

 21 May 2025 - 28 May 2025 ( Week 5 )

Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging | Taylor's University

Table of contents

1. LECTURES

PHOTO EDITING & COMPOSITION:


Double Exposure Demo https://youtu.be/y2JuZUhZWZY


Double Exposure wk5 Practical


2. INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Follow the WEEK 7 Tutorial Demo (DOUBLE EXPOSURE) https://youtu.be/y2JuZUhZWZY
  2. Download the images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lDhDvSaro8tW7XCRa14nOqJO9bDRuqS6?usp=sharing
  3. Attach the Project 2A: Double Exposure - PART 1 (DOUBLE EXPOSURE FOLLOW TUTORIAL)
  4. Attach the Project 2A: Double Exposure - PART 2 (MY OWN DOUBLE EXPOSURE)


3. PROJECT 2A

In week 5, we did the double exposure exercise. Just like the week 4 exercise, we followed the tutorial first, then we practiced a second time. However, in this exercise, we have to use our own photography and composition ideas.

PART 1 (DOUBLE EXPOSURE FOLLOW TUTORIAL)



PART 2  (MY OWN DOUBLE EXPOSURE)


I made two for my own double exposure exercise, but I chose the second one because it has more contrast and expression.

My final choice


I got the inspiration from the Pinterest double exposure design. I wanted to make the figure blend in with the scenery, where all the flowers seem to bloom from within a person. So, I kept the face and the body posture still visible so that I could make it look more natural.

Sources



References

Source - Link
Source - Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Advanced Typography - Task 2: Key Artwork & Collateral