DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - WEEK 7
4 June 2025 - 11 June 2025 ( Week 7 )
Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging | Taylor's University
Table of contents
1. LECTURES
COLOR THEORY
3. PROJECT 2B
Sketches
At first, I wanted to make the princess-like girl in the center the main focus, and the material surrounding her would emphasize her appearance. I want to make the figure and the background harmonize using the color and texture.
Chosen own photography
To achieve my idea of the main figure looking like a princess, I use my own photography from my birthday photoshoot.
Outside materials used
These are the elements I used as a surrounding object to make the main figure stand out.
Sources
Designing Progress
I go layer by layer, starting with removing the background. Then, I try to put on futuristic materials on the figure and blend in to make it realistic.
After that, I added the surrounding elements to give it a celebration theme.



.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment