Minor Project

20 April 2026 - 24 July 2026 ( Week 1  - Week 14 )

Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Minor Project | Taylor's University

Module Instructions

MIB


PROJECT BRIEF

PROJECT RUBRIC

WEEKLY PLAN ASSESSMENT TASKS



Group 8_Caregiver First Aid

Five stages of Design Thinking (Empathize)

In the very first stage of Design Thinking, the Empathize stage, I interviewed two family caregivers based in Myanmar. I translated the interview questions and the consent form, set up the two interviews, transcribed the interviews, and translated them into Burmese. 

Consent Form with translation

Interview 1_Kyaw Thuya

Consent Form

Recording


Transcription

Interview 2_Moe Moe Khin

Consent Form


Recording


Transcription



Five stages of Design Thinking (Define)

The following are the stages that I take part in during the defining phase in our group Figjam board. 

Highlighting key words

Key findings on sticky notes

Problem Statements

 HMW & User persona


Five stages of Design Thinking (Ideate)

The following are the stages that I take part in during the ideation phase.






Five stages of Design Thinking (Prototype)

I also take part in the design and prototyping phase.





Proposal  Presentation


Final Presentation

Final Presentation PDF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Advanced Typography - Task 2: Key Artwork & Collateral