Project 2 - Motion Graphics

21 Feb 2026 - 7 March 2026 ( Week 3  - Week 5 )

Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Information Design | Taylor's University

Exercise 3 (Bar chart)

I changed the color and the way the information is displayed for a bit. I also tested out using different time frames for each of the bars and the lines of the chart. 

Exercise 4 (Kinetic Typography)

Our group had a first meeting to discuss the color font and layout we're gonna use for our group project. At first, we were not sure whether to go with the meaning of the song or the beat of the song. After discussing, we decided to go with the vibe and rhythm of the song.
After that, we moved on to separate the roles. Each of us is in charge of minimun four lines.



Then, I started working on my own part. I decided to apply the things I've learned through the YouTube video that our lecturer provided. 


This is the final version of my part. After our lecturer's feedback on the transition of my part and the previous one, we decided to add a transition in between. So, I exported the file without the first phrase of the line. 


Final Group submission


Exercise 5 (Vector Animation)

Process in Adobe Illustrator

Firstly, I downloaded the Photoshop file and imported it into Illustrator. I tried to separate the layers that I wanted to animate into individual layers in Illustrator. 

Process in After Effects

Then, I imported the layers into After Effects and started to animate using key frames for position, rotation, and puppet tool. 


Final vector animation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Final Compilation & Reflection

Advanced Typography - Task 3: Type Exploration and Application

Advanced Typography - Task 2: Key Artwork & Collateral