DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - WEEK 3
7 May 2025 - 14 May 2025 ( Week 3 )
Hsu Myat Wati | 0381660 | Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Digital Photography and Imaging | Taylor's University
Table of contents
1. LECTURES
2. INSTRUCTIONS
3. PROJECT 1B
In week 3, we begin to apply our composition knowledge from week 1's physical collage exercise into our first digital collage exercise. The materials are already given. So, we have to play around with the provided material and create 3 different compositions.
1. Composition #1
For composition 1, I wanted to create something like a parallel universe in the dynamic yet minimal collage style. So, I cut out only three pieces and tried to make some selected figures stand out.
2. Composition #2
For composition 2, I tried to make use of learning the Photoshop pen tool. I made it layer by layer, duplicated, and made the fish appear to be flying around the building. For better contrast, I used the vibrant orange color background. I cut it out in a circular shape to make it look like the sun.




Comments
Post a Comment